Friday, August 21, 2009

Crazy-Cheap

This orange corduroy blazer, along with a green one just like it, arrived in the mail last week from Tulle. I got it for something like 7 bucks during their crazy-cheap sale that lasts for all of 3 minutes before the super discounted stuff is gone. The last time they had one of those sales, I was in the market for some casual blazers like this one, but by the time I got to the site all the good stuff was gone. This time I happened to find out about it via Ambika's blog just in time to pop over there and score not only the 2 blazers, but a navy coat, which has been on my shopping list for quite some time. My order totalled less than $30, including shipping. It's like thrift store prices, only everything is new!

Blazer: Tulle
Top: Sunhee Moon
Dress: Lady Language
Skirt: ?
Shoes: John Fluevog

No comments:

Post a Comment