Thursday, August 27, 2009

Serendipitous

Here's my amazing 5-in-one flight suit, worn without the sleeves and shorts, and looking very much like one of the trendy moto vests I've been seeing all over the place. Another serendipitous pre-trend purchase, just like my convertible boots.

I've also worn this piece as a jacket/vest combo for a Girls' Night Out, where I went outside with the jacket sleeves on and then once inside I removed the sleeves and wore it as a vest for the rest of the evening. The best part is that the sleeves can be folded up and fit into a medium-sized purse, which means I don't have to haul a jacket around when I go out. This is truly a phenomenal piece of clothing.

The vest has a small, subtle plaid pattern, which goes nicely with the busier and larger pattern of the dress.

Vest: Shawna Hoffman
Dress: Tulle
Boots: Fly London

No comments:

Post a Comment