Thursday, October 2, 2008

O.A.P.

Well, this is what happens to my hair after a day of San Francisco fog and drizzle. As soon as I stepped outside this morning I knew I should've taken my blog pictures before I left the house, but by then it was too late. Oh well, the damage is done. My flip just isn't as flippy as it was this morning.

This is another example of an Outfit of Accidental Proximity: these two skirts happened to be hanging next to one another when I opened the closet, so I layered them. Then all I needed was another splash of blue and something dark to add a little contrast, et voila! The outfit practically assembled itself.

Graphic skirt: unknown
Tulle skirt: Noa Noa
Top: Guess, with a tank from H&M underneath
Charcoal waistcoat: Last Kiss
Shoes: Camper

No comments:

Post a Comment