Monday, March 9, 2009

One Skirt 3 Ways: Day 3

Here's the third and final day of outfits for Jane's skirt challenge. This is the outfit I was supposed to wear last week, but thought was too casual for the meeting I had to attend. With this one I let the skirt peek out beneath this long denim dress in order to add some femininity to the otherwise rugged looking outfit.

Over the weekend in Seattle I spent a lot of time shopping with Jess and our friend Lisa. With this trip I was focused mainly on finding some silver necklaces and colorful turtlenecks. By the end of the weekend I'd crossed off all the items on my list and then some. The jewelery, which I added to the outfit at the last minute this morning, were part of the haul. The enamel necklace is reversible; the other side has the same pattern but with the black and white areas reversed. Lisa has one by the same designer and I have long coveted it; finally I have my own.

Hat: San Diego Hat Co.
Dress: thrifted
Shirt: La Redoute
Belt: thrifted
Skirt: Noa Noa
Leggings: American Apparel Boots: vintage
Enamel necklace: Foxy
Multi-chain necklace, ring: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment