Friday, May 16, 2008

Charms

It was another day of record-breaking heat in San Francisco. After freezing last week, it felt weird to have to reject certain wardrobe items for fear that they'd be too warm. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. This day has been absolutely glorious, and once again I was attending the conference in Nob Hill, so I got to really enjoy it. Riding the cable car up Powell Street afforded wonderful views, and of course standing on the outside running board was the perfect way to travel in the heat.

This skirt is from Old Navy; I haven't worn it in ages, but it was just right for the weather today. I'm glad I didn't get rid of it due to lack of use. The patterned top is by Crystal Candy, cardigan by Solemio, sandals by Anne Klein. The bracelet is one I've been building by collecting charms in the various places I've traveled to. It contains charms I've picked up in Brussels, Venice, Riga, and Reykjavik, to name a few, but my favorite is the antique beer stein I found at a flea market in Berlin. I enjoy having pieces of jewelry or items of clothing that have a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment