Thursday, May 22, 2008

Swap

I got a new hair color and cut yesterday; I just gave my hairdresser free rein to choose whatever she thought best and let her go to it. I thought my hair ended up looking a bit like Audrey Tautou in Amelie, n'est pas? Really the cut has not changed at all; it's the color that makes the biggest difference.

Since I had a rather important meeting today this started out as a fairly monotone, conservative ensemble; however I started swapping one piece for another, and that one for another, and so on until it finally became a lot more interesting than originally planned. The obi belt and short cardigan necessitate frequent readjusting so that everything stays properly aligned, but on the whole I'd say this outfit won at least a few points for comfort.

Leopard print blouse from La Redoute, orange cardigan from e-klah, obi belt from Sunhee Moon, shoes from Born, and the skirt is from an unknown manufacturer.

No comments:

Post a Comment