Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Lucky Bag

It's rare that I build an outfit around a handbag, but today I did just that. It's been awhile since I used this bag, and I thought it was time to take it out and dust it off. The bag is from Lucky, and though I bought it last year for traveling because of its sturdiness and ability to go with a variety of colors, I realized very quickly that it's actually terrible for traveling because it's so heavy. When you start filling it with camera gear, umbrella, iPod, etc. it quickly gets out of control; however, for normal days at home it does just fine, and I absolutely love the colors.




The top is from the Red Dress Shoppe, pants are Dittos, and shoes are Born. The scarf is from a local import shop. It's hard to tell here, but I also had a gold tank layered underneath the teal top.

No comments:

Post a Comment