Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Monochrome

One last post of the night and I'll be all caught up through today's outfit. I knew I was going to be sitting for many hours today at an all-day meeting, so I wore something I knew would be comfortable. All the elements here really fit the bill: the skirt is the right length for sitting without having to keep adjusting it with every crossing and uncrossing of the legs; the top is soft and its double-layer of knit fabric makes it extra warm; and the boots are cozy and very well broken in. The splashes of brown and gray add a little variety to what is otherwise a monochrome outfit (I also wore this with my purple leather jacket, which is not shown here).

Top: Just Angels
Scarf: H&M
Purple corduroy skirt: H&M
Tights: Noa Noa
Boots: Bata

No comments:

Post a Comment