Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Letting Go

Perhaps you can tell that I got a new haircut and color last night. I've been wearing so many hats lately that it probably wasn't obvious what my hair looked like before, but to me it looks quite different. I went for a simple bob this time since it's easier, especially when the weather at this time of year tends to work against my hair styling efforts anyway.

I decided today that these shoes have to go. They're cracked and past their prime, and they never were that comfortable to begin with. Not that I didn't wear them a lot despite the discomfort, which makes me ok with letting them go. I've bought enough shoes recently that I need the extra space in my closet anyway. Another pair of boots that I found on eBay just arrived today, and I am absolutely delighted with them. I'm excited to incorporate them into an outfit next week.

Scarf: H&M
Shirt: vintage
Skirt: thrifted
Socks: Sock Dreams
Shoes: Mudd

No comments:

Post a Comment