Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Present

Sorry for not posting yesterday, but when I came home I found a not-so-nice little 'present' that Georgie left me, and after cleaning it up I was really in no mood to smile for the camera. You'll just have to take my word for it that my outfit yesterday was really cute. And since I'm sort of bummed about not posting it, this gives me an excuse to wear it again, which is something I rarely do.

Today's outfit is entirely thrifted and DIY except for the tights and boots. Last weekend Goodwill was having a sale -- all clothing items were $2! -- and this little plaid turtleneck top was one of the things I scored. It's actually a boxy, mod cut, but belted underneath this shirtdress it has a whole different look. I love the 3/4 length sleeves; for some reason if I wear full length sleeves I always end up pushing them up anyway. The shirt is from the 60's or maybe early 70's.

Hat: Hand knit by me
Shirt, dress, skirt: thrifted
Belt: Made by Mark and I
Tights: Falke
Boots: Bata

No comments:

Post a Comment