Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Mistake

This dress is actually a mistake. I had ordered a completely different one from La Redoute, but they sent me this instead. Once I tried it on I really liked it, so here it is, making its debut. I gave it a more structured look by adding this blue obi belt from Sunhee Moon, and blue t-straps by Paulo.

To keep me warm in chilly meeting rooms today, I took along this cropped black cardigan from Old Navy. The cardigan by itself is pretty boring, but I like the shape of it and it's light enough to wear indoors. Awhile back I decided to give it a little edginess by sewing on a skull patch I got in Reykjavik at a store called Dead. The motto around the edge reads, "One who fears death does not enjoy life." I thought it was an interesting counterpoint to the cute floral pattern of the dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment