Monday, June 2, 2008

Sick Day

Today a nasty sinus headache brought on by allergies kept me at home, so instead of pictures of me, today you get to look at the little project I did over the weekend. I put up these Blik wall decals to spice up my otherwise rather bland off-white walls. Since I don't own my apartment it doesn't make a lot of sense for me to go to all the effort of painting, much as I'd like some more color on the walls. However these decals are the perfect solution -- they're a snap to put up, and come off just as easily.

The package of decals came with enough pieces for 2 separate installations, one on either side of the room. My place is a large studio with one room that functions as both living room and bedroom. I also have a separate dining room and kitchen, large entry hall (where I'm usually posing for my work outfit photos), plus 3 (three!) walk-in closets, which of course is what sold me on the apartment.

I love how it turned out! I'm going to try to figure out how to use them in the kitchen next, albeit with a different pattern and colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment