Friday, June 20, 2008

O, R They?

I have a guest making an appearance on my blog today -- my best friend Laura. Last night she broke her key off in her door and couldn't get into her apartment, so she stayed with me. I got to dress her up in my clothes this morning, since of course she didn't have anything with her.

Laura is wearing a sheer gold top by Susina, leopard tank from Old Navy, skirt by LA Made, and sandals by Azura. I'm wearing a cotton layered tank by Max Studio, cardigan by e-klah, and sandals by Camper. The skirt is from an unknown manufacturer.

I have a tough time wearing this tank because the color is exactly the same as O.R. scrubs. When I put it on, all I can think of is that scene in Rushmore:

Max Fischer: I like your nurse's uniform, guy.
Dr. Peter Flynn: These are O.R. scrubs.
Max Fischer: O, R they?

The bright orange cardi seemed to tone down that hospital look.

No comments:

Post a Comment