Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sloppy

This was one of those outfits that I was really happy with when I first put it together, but that I started to lose confidence in as the day wore on. I'm not sure why either, because looking at it now I think it came together pretty well. Maybe the fact that it was so comfortable led me to believe that it looked sloppier than it actually did.
This top is from the Red Dress Shoppe, an online vintage reproduction store. It has a lot of ruching detail and a cute bow at the top, but it's really made for someone bustier than I, so I often wear something over it. Not that it looks bad alone, it's just that it's designed for cleavage.

The waistcoat is from Benetton, cords by Marlow, and shoes by John Fluevog. Here's that same Betsey Johnson bracelet I always wear, but I especially liked the way it looked next to the green and teal.

No comments:

Post a Comment