Monday, June 9, 2008

Hand-me-ups

This purple tunic top is one my sister Jessie was getting rid of because she'd outgrown it. In fact I took several items of clothing off her hands during my visit over the weekend. Funny how when the donated clothing is coming from a sister that's 20 years younger than you, it's not quite the sacrifice that most people imagine when they think of hand-me-downs (would it be a hand-me-up, in this case?). The jeans are from Level 99 and the yellow t-strap pumps from Gabriella Rocha. The handbag is by Cochinelle and is one I bought during my last visit to Venice. I haven't used it in awhile, but now that I'm well over the crummy ex-boyfriend I was with when I bought it, I guess I can put it back into use again. The jewelry is from a vendor on the Charles Bridge in Prague.

No comments:

Post a Comment