Thursday, July 10, 2008

Untucked

This green top is actually a long tunic; normally I hate tucking things in but in this case there was no chance of it coming untucked, and it had the added benefit of rendering a slip unnecessary. The tunic is from Forever 21, t-shirt by Michael Stars, skirt from La Redoute, shoes by Anne Klein.

Interestingly, the most expensive piece in this outfit was the Michael Stars t-shirt, which set me back about $45. The tunic was $26, the linen skirt was $21, the sandals were about $15 at Ross, and the belt cost around $12 at my local import store. Still, I've gone on before about how great these Michael Stars shirts are, and I'll stand by my belief that they are worth the price.

I tried a new background today because I didn't think the off-white t-shirt looked very good against my white front door. Sadly, my apartment has no outdoor area that's really suitable for taking self-portraits. My little cart full of potted orchids is about the closest thing I can get to a nature shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment