Thursday, July 3, 2008

Smitten

This is my second post today, as last night I was happily distracted by spending time with Mark. I surely can't think of a better reason to skip writing one of my weekday blogs.

The purple knit top is from Anne Taylor, cropped pants from La Redoute, hat from Monsoon, and shoes from Steve Madden. This is one of those belts with which the poor quality is causing it to fall apart after very few uses, therefore a sturdier mustard-colored belt is on my list of items to purchase in the near future. Perhaps the very near future; unfortunately Mark left this morning to go visit his family for the weekend, so it's entirely possible that I'll spend a good chunk of time shopping this weekend... and thinking about him.

Here is my 'I'm smitten' pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment