Friday, November 7, 2008

Hatmaker, Hatmaker, Make Me a Hat


Some of you may have noticed before now that I really have a thing for hats. I'd probably wear them a lot more if only I had a large enough selection. But all that is about to change, because I've decided to take a 3-day millinery course next weekend. I'm so excited about it I can hardly sit still. By the end of the course I will have made at least FOUR HATS ALREADY! That alone is worth the price of admission, but the possibility of being able to design and create my own hats afterwards is really appealing. I will definitely be sharing the experience and my creations after the course.

Today's outfit features this little wrap dress from Forever 21. The dress is impossible to wear without leggings or pants underneath because of its tendency to fly open in even the softest of breezes, so I chose these grey leggings from Noa Noa. I love the way the button-embellished cuffs look scrunched down over my John Fluevog mary janes. The sheer leopard blouse is from La Redoute, and the belt is from the Red Dress Shoppe.

No comments:

Post a Comment