Monday, November 10, 2008

A Small Effort

Just a quick post today, since I've spent all evening painting my dining room and am officially exhausted. I'm really pleased with the results though, and will post pictures in the near future of the new color as well as some recent work I've done on both my dining room and my kitchen. With a couple of new pieces of furniture, a few storage innovations, and a couple coats of paint, these rooms have gone from either useless (in the case of the dining room) or unusable (in the case of the kitchen) to both functional and lovely. I just love apartment living, where relatively small efforts turn out to be major victories.







Today's Outfit:
Sweater: H&M
Dress: Crystal Candy
Obi belt: Sunhee Moon
Tights: American Apparel
Boots: Modern Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment