Monday, January 25, 2010

Casual and Dressy

Here's another Girls' Night Out Sharks-watching outfit, this one from last week's game versus the Boston Bruins. The Sharks ended up losing in a shootout that night, but the game was still fun to watch, especially since Laura and I have now found our ideal viewing location.

This outfit is made up of two skirts underneath the sweatshirt. The gray skirt has a folded waistband that I simply unfolded and hiked up like a strapless dress; the sweatshirt kept the skirt from falling down. This had to be one of the comfiest outfits ever, since all the layers were stretchy and soft, with no constriction anywhere. I liked the combination of casual and dressier elements in this outfit, and I loved the feel of it so much that I decided to remix this skirt combo again for a work outfit, which I'll be posting in a couple of days. I've also worn this configuration before, in this outfit.

Go Sharks!




Sweatshirt: NHL Store
Grey skirt: S
Teal skirt: LA Made
Boots: Modern Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment