Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Good Sense

Well, my computer woes are still not sorted, so I'm still bringing you some of my pre-vacation outfits for the time being. But lookee here, this one's pretty exciting because it includes the replacements that I finally found for my beloved Noa Noa tights! These are from Danish manufacturer MP (who could very well produce Noa Noa's tights for all I know; they're quite similar in construction), and I found them at Sock Dreams.

I have to be honest, I didn't wear these shoes for the whole day. They are still terribly painful after a few hours' wear, so I took along my Fly London flats and swapped them out once these beauties became unbearable. I'm certain that these shoes could someday be comfy once they're broken in, but I fear that at my current rate of wear, that may never happen. At least this time I had the good sense not to wear them for the entire day, or it might have been another 9 months before I was brave enough to give them another try.

Dress, belt: Red Dress Shoppe
Shirt: La Redoute
Skirt: ??
Tights: MP
Shoes: Modern Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment