Friday, August 22, 2008

Butterfly



I love the look of the butterfly sleeves on this blouse, but I rarely wear it because I don't much like the way it hides my figure. Today I tried belting it under this obi belt, which I think improved the shape. It took a lot of adjusting to get just enough fabric tucked in without getting too bulky around the waist, but thankfully the obi kept everything in place once I finally got it just right.

The bottommost layer is a full length charcoal gray slip, topped with the butterfly blouse from Sisley and skirt and obi belt by Sunhee Moon. The shoes are BCBG Girls and the pocketwatch pendant is from a flea market. The dog is some sort of pit mix and is named Georgie. Since she was rescued and I got her from a foster family, is that the equivalent of being thrifted?

No comments:

Post a Comment