Friday, August 22, 2008

Hat Season

Well, I tried all the Photoshop magic I could muster, but nothing would get this skirt to come out true to color in the photos. It is actually a rich eggplant color though it looks pretty much black here; you'll just have to take my word for it today.

I'm thrilled at the return of hat season. It was with great joy that I read on The Glam Guide the other day that hats are going to be big this fall and winter. Not that I wouldn't wear them anyway; I'm just looking forward to the selection being better than in years past. I love the way a hat can completely change the feel of an outfit, not to mention the fact that they have the power to neutralize the most troublesome bad hair day.




Hat: Seeberger (purchased in Salzburg, Austria)
Tie-top blouse: H&M
Argyle vest: A. Byer
Belt: Gap; thrifted
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Bobbi Blu

No comments:

Post a Comment