Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Leslie's Challenge

I finally got around to taking Leslie's Red, White, and Blue Challenge today. It's not that I've been lazy or that I haven't wanted to, it's simply that it keeps slipping my mind. Because the truth is... and I know this is going to be tough to swallow, but... I haven't been watching the Olympics. I have a good reason, though, which might be even harder to believe: I don't watch tv. At all. That's right; no cable, no network tv, no nothing. Oh, I own a television alright, but since I get no channels on it, it's really just a dvd player with a screen built in. I know, it's weird. Un-American, maybe, but there it is.





Nevertheless, I was inspired to rise to the occasion not from any Olympic fervor or pang of patriotism, but because I do think that red, white, and blue can look chic together and because I always love a challenge. Dare I also admit that the sexy secretary theme of today's ensemble was inspired by the fact that I knew Mark was going to be coming over tonight?

Blouse: Red Dress Shoppe
Cropped tartan jacket: A. Byer
Navy pencil skirt: Moon Collection
Belt: Red Dress Shoppe
Blue t-straps: Paolo

No comments:

Post a Comment