Thursday, August 7, 2008

Curves

This little sheer black top is just perfect for my figure. Since I don't have a big bust to work with, I tend to wear clothing that accentuates my small waist, which I feel is one of my better features. Generally if the clothing itself doesn't do the trick, I add a belt so that my meager curves don't get "lost" under the fabric. This top, with its fluttery sleeves and wrap-tie waist, required no such embellishment. It has a delightful bird and star pattern, and I got it from La Redoute on sale for $11.

The dress is from Betsey Johnson, shoes by BCBG Girls, and there's that same Banana Republic bag I've been using all week. Since it was another cold and foggy day in San Francisco, I wisely wore a jacket. This lightweight trench is by Liquid. I've had it for a few years now and when I first bought it I was a little shy of wearing it because the pattern is so bold. However I eventually got over that, and in the meantime fashion started to catch up to it and brighter colors became more of the norm. Now I wear it all the time, and I absolutely adore it in all of its loud outrageousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment