Friday, January 23, 2009

A Day Late

I'm a day late on posting this outfit because yesterday I barely had time to take a few snaps of my outfit before I had to dash off to an appointment with my tattoo artist, Cecelia. Yes, I finally finished that new tattoo I started way back in July. I'll definitely be showing it off here once it has healed enough to be seen.

Yesterday I decided to pull this underutilized shirt out of the vaults, only to discover that it looks like it was made to go with the purple and peacock hat I made at my millinery workshop a few months ago. I'd never even noticed that the shirt has purple details in the pattern. I'm not sure why this corduroy skirt always looks black in photos, but I assure you it's a deep eggplant purple.

Hat: Made by me!
Shirt: La Redoute
Belt: The Red Dress Shoppe
Skirt: H&M
Tights: a gift from my sister
Boots: Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment