Friday, January 23, 2009

Ouch

If you look verrrry closely you can almost see the big ol' bulky bandage bulging out on my left thigh; it's from the work I had done on my tattoo yesterday. Let me just say for the record: OUCH! I was limping around all day today on my throbbing, swollen leg. There's just no avoiding it when there's that much shading to be done. The outline was fine, but the filling in of the color was a killer. Thankfully now that I'm home from work I can have a bevvie or two to take the edge off. When it's all healed up it's going to look beautiful, though.

Today's outfit was modified at the last minute because of the new ink -- originally I was going to wear knee high socks, but they hit just at the wrong spot and would've made the leg even more sore, so I substituted the leggings since they have a much looser fit.

Hat: Noa Noa
Cardigan: ?
Brooch: vintage
Tunic: Promod
Skirt: Max Studio
Leggings: American Apparel
Socks: Noa Noa
Shoes: Fly London

No comments:

Post a Comment