Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Simple

I've got a couple of posts lined up for the next 2 days, but I'm actually at an offsite work conference right now, so I apologize in advance for not responding to comments or commenting on the blogs I read. I'll be back soon!

I actually wore this outfit before Halloween, and just overlooked it in my photo album until now. You can tell it's a bit older because more recently I've been styling my hair differently; I've been wearing it with the bangs and front pieces slicked down, ever since I tried it with my Twiggy costume and really liked the look. Anyway, here's this one; it's quite a simple outfit for me, just a top and a skirt with a few accessories. I chose the black studded boots in order to bring a little bit of a rocker edge to this otherwise fairly conservative look.

Top, skirt: Noa Noa
Boots: All Black

No comments:

Post a Comment