Friday, September 19, 2008

Ballerina

I messed with my camera settings today and didn't have time to change them back, so the photo quality leaves a little to be desired. However, it hopefully shows the navy blue color of my waistcoat, as well as the white pinstripes on it. I hit upon this combination of navy and soft pink by accident, but I quite like it.

These shoes were sent to me in a care package from Sal. My first thought was to pair them with my teal Anthropologie skirt, but then I spotted this tulle skirt hanging in my closet and thought it would make an even better match. These shoes are quite demure, and paired with the tulle they have a ballerina quality that's very pretty. Adding the structured waistcoat kept the whole thing from looking too dainty. I couldn't resist adding a little Photoshop magic to the closeup shot to accentuate the softness of the look.

Top: H&M
Waistcoat: Guess
Skirt, hat, tights: Noa Noa
Shoes: Tsubo

No comments:

Post a Comment