Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Indian Summer

We're getting a nice stretch of warm weather here in San Francisco that calls for bare legs and arms once again. Dare I hope that our Indian summer has finally set in and will stick around for awhile? And here I was getting a little excited at the thought of pulling out my wool skirts and sweaters.

Today's outfit was another morning throw-together, so I started with this dress to make it easier. Come to think of it, I've used this dress as a starting point for a last minute creation before. The fit and length make it very flexible to work with; I can layer over and/or under it with great success, and the bold pattern makes the outfit interesting without needing to add too much more embellishment.






Dress: Crystal Candy, via Lady Language
Top: from The Red Dress Shoppe
Shoes: Joy Chen
Bracelet/matching necklace: Betsey Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment