Monday, September 15, 2008

Dark

Today's outfit was tough to photograph because the dark colors all end up looking black, so I'll explain a little better about what I have on. The tunic top actually is black and is from H&M. The skirt, however, is a dark olive green; it's from Noa Noa, a store that I absolutely love but am thankful doesn't have any stores in the US, if only for the sake of my pocketbook. It's bad enough that I seem to run across one every year when I go to Europe, no matter where my spontaneity takes me.

The clocked argyle socks are from Sock Dreams, scarf from H&M, belt by DKNY (thrifted), shoes by John Fluevog. The silver bangles arrived last week in the care package sent to me by Sal; I've already worn them several times and they are just perfect for adding a little contrast to a dark outfit like this one. I'll be wearing more of Sal's care package goodies in days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment