Thursday, September 4, 2008

Belt By Kimberly

This adorable belt, made by the equally adorable Kimberly, arrived the other day in the mail after I won it from her blog. She sent it with a narrower piece of ribbon to use as the belt part, but since today's outfit needed a heavier band to hold everything in place, I used this wider piece of grosgrain ribbon I happened to have from another skirt. Since Kimberly made the flower as a separate piece that pins on, I can put it on just about anything. Thanks Kimberly, your crafting skills rock!

The skirt is from an unknown manufacturer. It's actually longer and has a waist that folds over, but today I unfolded it and hiked it up to wear as a dress. The shirt is from H&M, leggings from Kersh, and shoes by Bobbi Blu. The scarf was a gift long ago from my sisters, and has colorful little martini glasses all over it. The earrings are from a vendor on the Charles Bridge in Prague.

No comments:

Post a Comment