Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Birthday Suit

Since today is my birthday, I thought I'd go out on a limb and wear something that I'm not 100% sure is actually work-appropriate. Hey, if you can't get a little cheeky on your birthday, when can you? In case anyone is wondering, I am 39 today, and I don't feel one bit old. It must have something to do with the fact that I'm in love. =)

I got these shorts at Mango a few years ago and haven't yet been brave enough to wear them at work, and now I really can't figure out why. With the addition of the tights, button-down shirt and structured jacket, the whole outfit has the appearance of a casual suit, which is actually far dressier (not to mention more stylish) than what most of my colleagues wear on a daily basis. I think you'll be seeing more of these shorts in the future. The jacket is by Max Studio, shirt from Promod, tights from Noa Noa, and boots from Bata.

No comments:

Post a Comment