Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Jubilation

You can tell I haven't quite adapted to being back in the real world after my trip to Burning Man last week -- I forgot to take my security access badge off when I shot the photos of today's outfit. Hey, I never said I wasn't a nerd too.

Today's outfit was thrown together this morning and reflects my state of mind after last week's trip: relaxed, playful, and happy. The trip was absolutely amazing and wonderful in so many ways; I'm still filled with jubilation even though I had to go back to work today. The fantastic weather that has arrived in San Francisco this week doesn't hurt my mood either, and according to the forecast it is supposed to last all week.

Top and belt: Forever 21
Necklace: Etsy
Cropped jeans: La Redoute
Shoes: John Fluevog

No comments:

Post a Comment