Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Good Advice

I'm back from my offsite meeting which, despite the immense hassle getting to, was both productive and enjoyable. Not only that, but the weather in Santa Cruz was spectacular, and I had a lovely suite overlooking the ocean. Today it was back to the usual routine, which also means back to the outfits...

A couple of months ago I asked my readers for some advice on whether to remove the attached belt on this dress. The unanimous response was yes, cut it off, so I did. Actually, I didn't do it; I was too afraid to go anywhere near this dress with a sharp object, so I took it to my local dry cleaner/alterations shop and had them do it for me. It was a couple of bucks well spent; I much prefer the dress with a solid color to break up the pattern at the waist. Thanks to everyone who provided feedback; your advice was good indeed!

Dress: Diane von Furstenberg
Jacket: Old Navy
Shoes: Joy Chen

No comments:

Post a Comment