Friday, October 16, 2009

Flight Suit

Although I took this entire flight suit with me to Argentina, I never wore it with the shorts attached. The shorts were the one and only item I took with me on the trip and did not wear. I got loads of use out of the jacket and vest incarnations of this piece, and even did at least one quick change from jacket to vest or vice versa, with the sleeves stashed easily in my small travel purse. But for some reason the right moment never came to wear the whole thing, so I made sure to make up for it with this outfit. Plus I was inspired by the recent post of Kasmira's in which she rocked shorts with tights.



I didn't want to take away too much from the steampunk styling of the flight suit, but on the other hand I wanted to make the outfit unique from the other ways I've worn this piece. Therefore I opted to add a little color by choosing the red boots and scarf. The sheer leopard top brought in a pattern mix and added a little contrast.



Amazing five-in-one flight suit: Shawna Hoffman

Top: La Redoute

Boots: Miz Mooz

Scarf: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment