Monday, October 5, 2009

Those Damn Boots Again

This outfit is another one from before I left for my vacation, and coincidentally, I wore my cowboy boots. Let me tell you, as much as I love them, I'm getting damn tired of seeing these boots day after day, both on my feet and in photos. In the last couple of days the swelling in my toe has gone down enough that I've been able to identify 2 or 3 more pairs that I can start wearing, but many of my shoes remain heartbreakingly unwearable, including the beautiful pair of blue Frye boots that arrived last week, which you'll hear more about later.

Navy is a tough color to photograph well; though the dress and socks look black here, I assure you they are blue. I just love these socks, with their cute button detail around the top and simple stripe pattern.

Dress: thirfted
Top: thrifted
Belt: from an F21 dress
Socks: Sock Dreams
Boots: vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment