Thursday, October 1, 2009

Capsule Wardrobe Challenge, Day 4

I felt really cute all day in this outfit. Cute and sassy, and I have Jane to thank for it. If it weren't for the challenge I'd probably have kept going in the flapper direction with this outfit and worn my black mary janes, but I love the way the cowboy boots are an unexpected rough touch to an otherwise very feminine and soft look. They also paired unexpectedly well with these rusty orange tights because of their subtle brown stitch detailing and dusty color.

With this outfit I added one clothing item and one accessory to the capsule wardrobe: the cardigan and the belt. I like that the cardigan is just a little bit longer than the layered dresses, which makes the outfit look completely different from the back than it does from the front.

Cardigan: Max Studio
Floral dress: vintage 90's
Ecru dress: Lady Language
Tights: Foot Traffic
Belt: Audra Jean
Boots: vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment